Internship Reference: QDED04
This is a young and dynamic company that boasts a long history of providing quality education. The organisation embodies the essence of British education and has become outstanding in the elite education sector. The company plans to integrate excellent educational resources throughout the world to build an open and globalised education platform. In 2016, the company announced its official entry into China and opened its first kindergarten in Qingdao.
The kindergarten is committed to creating a harmonious environment that combines Western and Chinese cultures through English immersion. The school aims to help children grow in all aspects, reaching their potential in intellectual, physical, emotional and social development.
This company offers the intern the opportunity to collaborate with both Chinese and British staff to achieve the company mission.
The main tasks involve:
- Planning, delivering, and evaluating learning sessions
- Introducing children to the disciplines of mathematics, language, science, and social studies
- Using games, music, artwork, films, books, computers, and other tools to teach fundamental skills
- Cooperating with colleagues to plan and implement school activities both indoors and outdoors
- Being responsible for children’s daily learning and activities at the kindergarten to ensure their safety
- Communicating with parents on a regular basis
- Teaching background preferred
- Native English speaker
- Good reasoning skills and presentation skills
- Well organised and a good team player
- Motivated, dedicated and with a positive attitude when working with children