Internship Reference: MANED01
The company os a Global Education Agency with offices around the world. They have so far supported 60,000 international students in their journey to study at over 100 UK universities. The company is has dedicated teams to support with visa applications, sourcing accommodation, building a social networking of international students as well as its main focus which is to assist with University applications. With the support of university funding, the company is able to offer a free service to all students and is currently growing to reach even more students in a range of destinations.
The office has staff from around the world with the main languages spoken being English and Mandarin.
Education Advisor Internship
- Contribute to the planning and execution of marketing events at UK universities.
- Deal with student enquires and ensure suitable responses are given
- Visit students on campus at various recruitment events to promote the opportunities, this could include information sessions, education fairs or open days
- Contribute towards team targets in regards to student recruitment
- Ensure effective communication between company and students
- Able to work autonomously, after suitable training has been provided
- Strong communication skills
- Marketing background
- Mandarin speaking, and experience working in the education sector in China is desirable.
- Able to work to targets as well as taking on substantial amounts of admin based work to support the team.