Internship Reference: DLBS55
The firm is a cross-border electronic commerce company engaged in B2B and B2C operation services.
The company was founded on December 26, 2016. Relying on its in-depth understanding of the business and clients’ demands, and its innovation ability, the company has developed rapidly in the past few years. Our company has a strong marketing team, consulting service team and professional e-commerce operation team. We also have rich actual combat experience in building and operating e-commerce trading platform. Our company has gathered lots of e-commerce operation elites. There’s a lot of industries involved, including the new energy, chemicals, auto spare parts, precision instruments, packaging product, toys, clothing and so on. Our company has won many honors in the industry. We have become C–partner certificated by Alibaba.
E-Commerce Operations Intern
- Responsible for sales work on Amazon or Alibaba
- In charge of daily operation of online stores.
- Investigate and analyze the market. Collect and analyze marketing information and other competitors’ status
- Proofread Chinese-English translation
- English as native language.
- Being familiar with social networks like YouTube and Facebook is preferred.
- Being familiar with the policies and regulations of the platforms such as Amazon, Ebay or Aliexpress is a plus.