Position Code: LISBS38
This is a leading e-commerce and supplements brand in Portugal and conquering Europe.
They have a powerful team, always innovating and delivering the best to positively impact their customers’ lives, providing fitness, energy, health and well-being. And that’s why they have been growing above 50%/year in recent years! Their team doesn’t stop growing either: they’re always looking for talent who make things happen and want to contribute to their mission. They value leadership, initiative, ownership, a growth mindset and a sense of purpose and urgency. Is it you? Then come join their team!
E-commerce & Marketplace Trainee
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Prospect and lead the company’s integration into new marketplaces.
- Manage the company’s presence in different marketplaces, such as Amazon, and Bulevip.
- Manage the entry and stock of products in the different marketplaces.
- Optimize product pages.
- Work directly with the IT department to ensure the improvement of integration systems.
- Create reports and make performance analyses.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Degree/Master’s in Management or Marketing or similar.
- Ability to solve problems autonomously and independently.
- Experience in Digital Marketing and preferably with marketplaces.
- Initiative and Leadership.
- Great computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (knowledge in a third language is a plus).
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!