Internship Code: KSBS01
Want to make an impact in the world? This company does too! Seriously, they are doing something here that has the potential to save our planet by driving behavioural change across society and changing the global consciousness away from plastic.
Founded in 2018, this little eco-friendly Canadian start-up specializes in designing luxury bamboo sunglasses, toothbrushes, stainless steel water bottles and more; meanwhile establishing and promoting several eco-friendly initiatives.
The company began with a simple desire: to prove that people didn’t need to compromise to go green – that bamboo products can be better, healthier and more fun to use than plastic ones.
The company was founded with a rebellious spirit – and a maple heart to show the world that the faster we stop relying on plastic and move towards a biodegradable bamboo future, the better. They are a community of everyday people who are passionate about protecting and preserving Taiwan’s, and the world’s, oceans, waves and beaches.
E-Commerce Manager Internship
The company needs someone who is passionate about making a real impact while having an interest in e-commerce. You’ll be helping to pave the runway for this potentially world-changing venture and getting a ton of e-commerce and start-up experience. The company needs more online sales to grow into a self-sustaining global movement. This is where you come in!
This company’s E-Commerce Manager Interns are aspiring sales or marketing professionals who use their online sales platforms, website and social media channels to increase sales and promote their business and products.
- Understanding the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and local Taiwan eco-friendly initiatives
- Improving online sales performance by cultivating online presence and enhancing product listings on popular e-commerce platforms, including Shopee, Pinkoi and Amazon, as well as company websites
- Developing promotions and innovative sales opportunities while finding new ways to build and grow online sales
- Responding to online questions and communicating with customers
- Helping grow sales or social media followings in your current city, country or part of the world
- Researching on Google and YouTube in order to discover new online platforms and the latest and greatest ways to promote the brand and increase sales online
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to take on meaningful responsibility and gain broad exposure to the eco-friendly startups’ ecosystem.
Become an intern with the company and help spread the word about their bamboo products and eco-friendly initiatives locally in Taiwan and around the world.
- Preferred degree of study in marketing, communications, business, or a closely related field
- Experience selling on e-commerce platforms is a plus
- Graphic design background or skills are an asset
- International background and ability to speak other languages (especially Mandarin Chinese) is a plus
- Interested in eco-friendly impact startups, especially companies using biodegradable materials in their products to replace plastic ones to solve problems like ocean plastic pollution
- A fertile imagination and disregard for the impossible; an ability to get things done while having some fun too!