Internship Reference: ZHBS104
Since its inception, this company has become a well-established multinational organization with offices in several international locations. Areas, where they operate, include; Smart detectors and the smart home business, this is where they employ premade marginal construction. They are looking to utilize China’s infrastructure capabilities. Their long-term goal is to develop a country, through project development. With investments all over the world, in countries like; the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, and Latin America.
- Assesses and interpret customer needs and requirements.
- Support your direct line manager in ad-hoc projects and daily operations.
- Adopt and convey an entrepreneurial spirit to always improve the customer experience while prioritizing the most important components.
- Source new customers from an international market.
- Perform various administrative duties required.
- Tasks within the internship may vary depending on your skillset, this role will involve marketing, sales, international trade, and general business/administration duties.
- Business-related degree or working towards one.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also individually when required.