Internship Code: TPDE16
The founder started this company out of his frustration of not being able to find a clipless bike pedal that worked for him. After falling during a triathlon because he couldn’t unclip during a turn, he decided to develop a bike pedal that provides safety without losing out on performance.
Since then, they’ve spent two years building the technology that allowed them to create the product. Cycling with cleats shows just how the power transfers from your body to your bike. But, an expected stop, a steep hill, or bump in the road makes you regret putting the cleats on and getting chained to your bike in the first place.
Their product is for the daily commuter, triathlete, beginner rider, and professional alike. The company hopes to bring customers the experience of professional race pedal set in a way that prioritizes their safety and maximizes their efficiency.
E-Commerce Graphic Designer (Web/Print)
This company’s partners are a mix of cycling enthusiasts, retailers, distributors, marketing agencies, and direct sellers located in many countries, selling in multiple currencies and supporting several languages. They want to create one portal as the global point of entry that integrates the various e-commerce solutions around the world. The visitors should be automatically directed through Internet geolocation to the most relevant e-commerce website. Each of these sites provides the visitor with the option to change the location. In addition to this global platform, they want to offer their distribution partners a branded and pre-configured online Store as a template. The theme and content should be easily localized and maintained by their international partners.
- Formulate and design a Corporate Identity and a website-design that reflects the CI
- This is a product design company, and their first product won a Red Dot Award. Their CI and web design should not be less ambitious.
- In short, they are looking for an award-winning design with a Global Top Brand feel
- While ambitious, the design concept must work with the existing framework offered by Shopify, Webflow, Woo Commerce, and similar e-commerce platforms.
- The design must work with a global audience
- To work with a web developer to incorporate their CI and award-winning product design into one store framework based on one or more popular e-commerce platforms and CMS that can be rapidly localized and maintained by non-coders.
- Come up with an idea of how to define, categorize and catalog various media types (web, print, social media, YouTube) to be shared quickly through their network of partners.
- Communicate with project shareholders across the globe to understand their requirements and to make sure that they are heard.
- You are an ambitious student looking for a challenging project that will make a difference
- Being able to communicate with people from all kinds of backgrounds and various levels of internet savviness
- Strong background in modern web design and a good feel for CI
- Experience executing top-notch design within presentations, web, print, mobile, and social networks
- The usual…. knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other graphics tools
- You should have previous project experience to be considered for this position. Please outline your experience when applying.