Position Code: MANMA28
The company is an ethically sustainable premium streetwear and athleisure fashion house from Manchester, UK. The brand aims to continuously disrupt, innovate and reinvent a whole modern approach to the Streetwear fashion industry. They focus on creating sustainable streetwear clothing that is stylish with luxury qualities but ethical and eco-friendly.
Role: E-Commerce Administrator Intern
The tasks include but are not limited to:
- Update the admin the website & Social Media channels.
- Listing new lines onto our websites.
- Adding and updating descriptions to products, categories, brands.
- Replicating promotion data across the relevant divisional pages.
- Creating banners for promotions, homepages & social media pages.
- Producing article pages, guides and blogs.
- Manage site SEO optimisation and other features to help drive conversion
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Ideally have the drive and the zeal to learn.
- Have a passion for fashion and e-commerce marketing.
- Be able to work independently & use your own initiative.
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel & Adobe Photoshop.
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal).
- Passion for e-commerce & online shopping.
- Organised & good at time management.
- Able to work to set deadlines.
- Be a strong problem solver.
This a full-time position, Monday to Friday 9 am-5 pm working in the Central Manchester Office. This role would suit a Fashion Intern with knowledge of e-commerce systems & strong customer service skills.