Internship Reference: CDBS134
The company is an Internet Software company, targeting European and American markets. The firm independently developed several PC System Optimisation and Security Softwares, which have become the most popular PC Tune-ups in the world and trusted by over 150 million users from 220 countries and areas.
The company has successfully released over 10 products, supporting several application platforms including Windows/Mac/iOS/Android, and was even awarded The Great Employer award in 2011.
Digital Marketing Intern
- Optimising the official website content to drive better localisation
- Translating product related content, including product release and update product information to deadline
- Conducting local market research to gain relevant insights to your specific language
- Providing marketing and language related support to other team members
- Working collaboratively and keeping an open line of communication with fellow staff members
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Native Dutch/German/French/Spanish/Russian/Swedish/Danish
- Familiar with local culture and marketing
- Strong interest in marketing
- Marketing related major is preferred
- Working knowledge of HTML, XML and Excel is beneficial
- Experience working as part of a marketing team is preferred