Internship Code: PEKBS07
This internship host company is an accredited incubator for innovative, scalable solutions that helps Entrepreneurs enter and grow in the Chinese Market. They aspire to be the best support for Entrepreneurs with their incubation services, funding, and government connection.
They are currently seeking undergraduate and graduate students to join their dynamic team as Associate (interns).
Associates are given the opportunity to meaningfully contribute to all aspects of the host companies work and seamlessly integrate into their collegial culture. Associates are important members of their teams with room to grow in an initiative-driven workspace. This internship is best suited for undergraduate or graduate students interested in entering the field of Startups and Scaleups.
The company CEO is a former Barclays Bank and Vodafone Executive and drives a culture to promote self-reliance and ownership over one’s workstream. They are very transparent about on-job performance, through private Professional Development Chats.
As a crucial part of the Marketing team, your job will be to showcase and embody the host company brand — they Embrace Innovation — and to strengthen the relationship built with their community by continuing to delight them with responsive, friendly, and relatable visual communications (including but not limited to copywriting & design direction).
You’ll own strategy and storytelling for email, blog, push, SMS, landing pages, and other campaigns and be responsible for showcasing the host company brand to their community. You will be working very closely with the Head of Operations & Partnerships. This is a great opportunity to be involved in cross border innovation platforms.
What you’ll do:
- Carry out the internship hosts inspiring vision across multiple channels to inform their users about what makes them the best innovation platform in China.
- Write and distribute press releases on funding and competitions in China targeting international startups
- Perform keyword research and backlink analysis and develop repeatable systems for generating inbound links and increasing domain authority
- Execute social media strategy, and plan out a content calendar
- Brainstorm new marketing campaign ideas and support execution
- Focus on personalized campaigns and work with local Marketing, Data, and Product/Dev teams on segmenting
- Is an entrepreneurial self-starter and works well without excessive supervision
- Some experience, preferably in Digital Marketing space especially SEO and Social Media Management
- Previous marketing or copywriting experience required
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Incredible attention to detail and has strong research skills
- Analytical skills, comfortable with deriving data-based campaign optimisation recommendations
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation tools eg. Mailchimp, Hubspot etc
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for startups and innovation space