Reference Code: PBIMA01
This company has over 30 years China Experience assisting international businesses with market entry strategies and doing business in China. Their service is increasingly important with regards to business registration in the complex and ever-changing China market.
A team of CPA’s and Lawyers provide businesses a multi-faceted China Market strategy, including true localisation through the utilisation of legal and accounting resources. Their personalised service is a key driver of success and a core component of their business. Services this company offers include; monthly tax declarations, payroll, social benefits, budgets, expense reporting, banking and interface with all relevant Chinese government departments for smooth day to day running of a business in China.
Successes also have included assisting American, European, Israeli and South African companies to get their products to market both on time and on spec.
Digital Marketing Internship
Responsibilities for this marketing internship can include but are not limited to:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and online advertising
- Design, build and maintain the company’s social media presence across all relevant channels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess these against KPIs and team goals.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop content for digital marketing, including search ads, website copy, display ads, and landing pages.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Degree in marketing or a related field is preferred but all degrees will be considered
- Google Ads Search and Google Ads Measurement certifications is a plus but not mandatory
- Proven experience in digital marketing is preferred
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns is preferred
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate customers.
- Knowledge of web and social analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Hubspot, Sprout Social, etc.) would be a plus but not mandatory
- Near native / fluent in English
- Willingness to work and learn about Digital Marketing and Chinese Business Culture