Position Code: MANMA47
The start-up replicates Walking Tour Experiences on a phone: The experiences are created by Local Experts who will tell the customers everything people need to know about the place they are visiting. Their plan is to build the biggest travellers community around the world.
Digital Marketing Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest travel and tourism trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties (tour content, business opportunities, social media, events, tour guides relationships, etc.).
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations and target possible new markets.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Current enrolment in an undergraduate or master’s course for marketing, communications or similar field.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms (especially Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn but suggestions are accepted).
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!