Position Code: MANMA40
The business builds digitally natives food concepts for the food delivery marketplace. Since forming in September 2017 the company has created 3x distinct concepts reaching a number of milestones along the way; one of its concepts is now the biggest online-only delivery brand in the UK (on a per-site basis). The company is a deep level partner of several tech companies in the food-delivery industry and started out working alongside the Special Projects Team at Uber Eats.
Digital Marketing Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Manage an 8-week campaign for a new site.
- Refresh and update current platform – voice, look from LinkedIn to Facebook.
- Using network skills – create a list of valuable clients/guests.
- Coordinate photoshoots for new products.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- An understanding of social media platforms.
- Digitally savvy.
- Outgoing socialite (we’re a social bunch).
- A thirst to deliver.-Someone who can own projects from start to finish.
- Marketing experience.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!