Internship Code: DELMA01
Founded in 2008, this company is a rapidly expanding international market entry services organisation operating in over twenty countries worldwide. Providing in-country expertise and a range of practical support services, the company has supported over 350 international organisations as they explore, enter, and expand internationally. These services include local market research, partner search and selection, staff recruitment, HR advisory and financial, accounting, tax, payroll and strategic consulting.
Digital Marketing Internship
- B2B and B2C marketing (data-driven)
- marketing for events and online conferences that usually take place in the US and the UK
- Organising virtual booths
- Targeting keywords for social media development
- LinkedIn and Twitter and other social media posting
- Outreach to people and contacts who might be involved in events
- Website keywords, SEO and analytics
- Adaptable and available for remote working
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and SEO.
- Highly motivated
- Hard-working with keen attention to detail