Position Code: MADBS10
This is an Education Management company that provides a platform for international high school students, their host families and their host communities to connect, relate and explore both the differences that define us as well as the similarities that unite us.
They believe that learning about other cultures, languages and customs is the best way to dispel prejudice and embrace global citizenship. They are devoted to placing high school students from around the world in carefully vetted host families while attending local private or public high schools for one or two semesters.
With a mission to break down barriers of language, culture and geography, they have helped thousands of young people mature into global citizens!
Role: Digital Marketing Internship
- Facebook, Instagram and other relevant social media marketing channel management
- Video editing and filming
- Photo editing with photoshop, Canva or any other tool
- Content creation and blog writing
- Execute creative campaigns
- Marketing degree or experience
- Experience with media-video photo and video skills
- Creative spark
- Curiosity and keen learner