Position Code: MADBS12
Work with a startup formed by young entrepreneurs who, through an innovative process, have managed to process cereals with gluten to separate it from the rest of the product in such a way that it can be consumed by people with celiac disease.
The idea came from one of the entrepreneurs when he realised the daily problems that celiacs and their families face when it comes to finding suitable, quality food for them, which motivated them to look for a solution for a group of people whose monthly food budget is so much higher than that of people who do not have celiac disease.
This innovative process has been successfully laboratory tested during 2020 and this company meets the criteria established by FACE for the safe consumption of food for people with celiac disease. They are currently seeking funding for their project and believe that by the end of 2021 they will be able to market their first products.
Role: Digital Marketing Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Manage and schedule social media content.
- Substantially increase social media followers, engagement and reach.
- Create a social media publishing plan on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and the company blog.
- Respond to social media activity (comments, shares, likes).
- Improve the company’s SEO strategy.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Excellent candidates will have a strong command of Instagram, Facebook and other relevant social networks.
- A background or interest in marketing, social media or advertising.