Position Code: MADBS21
This is a digital platform where you can fulfill your dream of a holiday home on the beach for only 2 GBP and help good causes at the same time.
They offer their customers great opportunities to win, maximum transparency and security and their charities a new, innovative channel to generate donations.
Role: Digital Marketing Internship
You will be involved in:
- Creating and implementing marketing ideas to support the company’s brand images
- Creating and distributing engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page, and blog content, or social media messages
- Growing and expanding company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increasing presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researchings and monitoring activity of company competitors
- Know the basics of marketing
- Know how to plan and have the ability to manage time
- Have creative and good presentation skills
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM)
- Know how to plan, create and implement a marketing strategy
- Understand the key measurement tools available