Position Code: MADBS22
This company wants to contribute to empowerment, to training, to the idea of sustainability through personal effort, to teamwork, to supporting disadvantaged and vulnerable communities, providing tools for development.
They work in international cooperation and humanitarian aid in Venezuela – they also work in the attention, inclusion and participation of the migrant population in Spain.
Role: Digital Marketing Internship
You will be involved in:
- Creating and implementing marketing ideas to support the company’s brand images
- Creating and distributing engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page, and blog content, or social media messages
- Growing and expanding company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increasing presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researchings and monitoring activity of company competitors
- Know the basics of marketing
- Know how to plan and have the ability to manage time
- Have creative and good presentation skills
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM)
- Know how to plan, create and implement a marketing strategy
- Understand the key measurement tools available