Position Code: MANMA33
The company connects language learners who want to improve their foreign language speaking skills with qualified native speakers in a fun and enjoyable, yet highly effective conversations.
Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for an intern who can help us improve our presence online. They will be responsible for the following:
- Set a plan to improve our online presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Create posts for each of the above platforms.
- Measure conversion rates.
- Create blog posts to improve our SEO.
- Set a plan to improve the website.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate to learn new things and would like to progress in digital marketing:
- Pursuing a degree in marketing or graphic design.
- Good writing skills.
- Basic knowledge in graphic design tools (Photoshop, AI, or others) – preferable but not required.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!