Internship Code: PEKBS10
This organisation is a tech startup aiming to empower the robotics community as well as make robotics accessible to everyone in the modern world.
They have an educational and social networking platform, this revolutionizes the way robotics is taught. By making it easy for all people to learn how to make robots, use them in their daily lives, and connect with others, they are building the most innovative and creative community of influential technology pioneers.
The companies online, engaging, and task-based educational material is specially designed for students ages 12 to 18 years old within schools, as well as individual users up to 25 years old who want to take the courses remotely. This way, beginner to advanced users can gain knowledge about how to assemble and program robots that can be used in real-life situations.
Cooperating within teams and competing against each other for every course’s special challenge, their users can learn about robotics in a fun and interactive way. To further develop their skills, they can post their robotic videos under their profiles, connect with other users, form teams and join competitions. Learning from experts in the field and peers in other educational institutions has never been that easy and enjoyable!
Digital Marketing & Community Management Internship
This company is looking for interns with zero to some experience in digital marketing and social media promotion strategies to take on the challenging task of promoting their online platform to the global markets, as well as managing the existing online community and providing content for it.
Responsibilities can include but aren’t limited to:
- Manage the online community of Robociti users, retain engagement, create content for the Feed/Blog, respond to user messages online and organize email campaigns.
- Assist in the online platform’s marketing campaign and manage accounts on international and Chinese media platforms, such as FB, LinkedIn, Youtube, WeChat, Weibo, Douyin, Toutiao etc.
- Create promotional content to be added on those platforms in order to increase awareness about the platform and its features, as well as paid/unpaid campaigns based on this content.
- Communicate effectively on progress and participate constructively in team meetings.
- Some experience in content creation for online/social media promotion
- Some experience in online community management and engagement
- Fluency in English Language
- Basic illustration/presentation skills (PS, AI, PPT, etc.)
- Good level of Chinese language