Position Code: BERBS23
This Internship Host Company is the new generation of business integrated solutions!
They provide IT Consulting, Software Development, Digital Marketing, Branding and E-commerce. In addition to creating a world-changing technical system that enriches not only business owners, but also their clients.
They also provide sources and professional experts for certain tasks or short-term projects using innovative creativity and technology to change the world of business.
The company’s official language is English.
This Host company can offer internship roles in;
Lead Generation, Sales Executive, Sales Representative, SEO Specialist, Campaign Specialist, Social Media Specialist, Content Creator, Digital Marketing Specialist, Graphic Designer, Motion Picture Designer, Business Development, Product Specialist, Website Specialist, UI/UX Designer, Brand Management Specialist, SMO Specialist.
If you are interested in any of these areas, please let us know and we can provide the JDs.
Digital Marketing and Content Creation Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Develop digital marketing strategies & Stay up-to-date with digital media developments.
- Planning, coordinating and optimizing digital marketing methods, and providing performance reports.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts).
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Study field: Marketing, Digital Media, English or relevant field .
- Familiarity with a web presence, and Custom Software development.
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, .. etc.).
- Ability to create creative, strong, and engaging content.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!