Position Code: MADBS03
This internship host companies professionally refurbished electric scooters are the most sustainable way to move and commute around a city.
They tackle the fundamental need for more sustainable urban transport by adopting a fully circular economy driven approach to micro-mobility, enabling the provision of the most climate-friendly mobility solution available today.
Each vehicle they sell offsets carbon emissions by the equivalent of adding nine fully grown trees to the planet for a year.
Role: Digital Marketing
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can;
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising
- Work on designing, developing, and creating social media posts and campaigns across multiple channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn)
- Assist with the development of new marketing strategies on new and existing channels, primarily on TikTok and offline opportunities.
- Maintaining the host companies social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Data based performance optimization of multi-channel marketing campaigns
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Currently studying a degree in data analytics or similar quantitative field, digital marketing, business, or a related field.
- Experience with Facebook and Google ads ecosystem
- Experience with SEO optimization (link building, content work, keyword research and optimization, etc.)
- Native/Fluent English speaker
A plus, if you have the following skills!
- Spanish native speaker
- TikTok advertising experience
- Previous marketing experience at e-commerce businesses.
- Interest and insight into the micro-mobility and refurbished electronics market