Position Code: HKBS05
This company believes in building better working places for everyone that recognise the changing needs of employees over time.
They are committed to helping women remain active in the workforce at every stage of their journey. They also support women who want to re-engineer their careers to accommodate flexibility and more diverse career choices.
They welcome employers who are committed to designing and supporting a diverse workplace that accommodate work and life integration.
Additionally, they aim to help companies of all sizes respond to Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) standards in order to stay competitive by providing guidance on how to establish smart sustainable goals that are supported by well-documented policies and procedures.
Role: Digital engagement, Community-building and Communications manager
Digital engagement and community building:
- The main priority of this role is to create digital content, develop engagement strategies, events and materials (social media posts, graphics, videos) which are accessible, engaging and trustworthy for the community.
- To develop social media campaigns.
- Generate regular, high-quality communications material covering the company’s work, including but not limited to news posts, articles and stories.
- Manage website.
- Manage social media presence, ensuring all communication is in line with brand and style.
- Help with blog writing.
- Produce quarterly newsletter on activities and other relevant content
- Training development
Ideal but not essential:
- Digital marketing / Marketing
- Fluent style of writing (English essential, Cantonese or Mandarin is a plus)
- Graphic design (eg. Canva) and website management (WIX)
- Strong writing skills with a flair for storytelling
- Well-organised, self-starter, team-player and able to work independently
- Strong project management skills
- Experience writing content for different audiences and publications