Position Code: MADDE04
Whether you are a veteran in the world of hospitality, or an ambitious entrepreneur, who wants to venture into the exciting world of catering; this company has solutions to suit you. This company is a gastro hub that offers fully equipped kitchen spaces optimized for delivery, technology that makes running the business easy as well as many additional services.
Role: Digital Design Internship
- You develop virtual brands.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work directly with the founders to produce the final designs.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills (English and Spanish).
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus.