Internship Code: TPBS124
This company is a fine and demi-fine jewellery brand. They are one of the first, if not the first, ethically sourced and conflict-free salt & pepper diamond brands in Asia.
Salt & pepper really represents their vision to embrace the ‘perfectly imperfect’ aesthetic – one that contains natural imperfections, which they interpret as beautiful and full of character, just like all of us. They are excited to also announce that they are about to launch a more affordable gold vermeil jewellery line for the bigger crowd.
They’re on a mission to embrace the ‘perfectly’ imperfect. While wearing their products, they want people who wear their jewellery pieces to feel confident and encourage them to come on this journey to stay true to themselves no matter what they do – or take action to find themselves again when needed.
Sound like something you want to be part of? They’re growing – if you think you could be their missing link and Marketing Intern, then this could be the experience for you.
They’re on the hunt for an amazing Digital Design Intern to join their small team remotely. They are looking for someone who is super passionate about all things creative, digital and UX/UI, but most importantly someone who is excited to be part of a new jewellery brand. As Digital Design Intern at this company, you’ll be tasked with conceiving and delivering a range of work across a variety of projects, using your initiative and bringing fresh ideas to the table.
Digital Design Internship
- Design weekly email newsletters with a commercial and editorial focus
- Design creative and engaging Instagram Stories, Grid posts and social banners that support the social team
- Design advertising banner and paid assets, thinking outside of the box to cut through the competition
- Develop light motion graphics and video editing when required
- Assist with photo editing and retouching for product and campaign images, if needed
- Create and design offline assets, optimized for print: packaging, POS, etc.
- Curious about digital design within an E-Commerce environment or related field
- Year 2-3 university student/graduate with a major BA in graphic/visual design or related area is a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffects and Illustrator (XD is a plus)
- Passion in designing cross-platform (in fashion or jewellery preferably) – an understanding of the specifics of designing for Desktop, Mobile (priority), Tablets and Apps
- An understanding of the importance of multiple visual outputs working holistically to impact consumer engagement online and offline
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask with strong planning and organisational skills, completing multiple projects independently
- Self-motivated and innovative
- Ability to effectively organise and communicate your ideas
- Typography skills are a plus but not essential
- A passion for jewellery, or fashion
- Most importantly, someone who genuinely believes in their vision: To inspire confidence, encourage people to stay true to themselves, and learn to embrace the ‘perfectly’ imperfect in them & in life