Internship Code: TCBS04
This company is an online course, consulting, and media business that helps train knowledge workers around the world the tools, frameworks, and principles from strategy consulting to help them fast-track their careers. The main business is an online course that enrolls students globally. This company also runs a YouTube channel and sells consulting PowerPoint templates.
Digital Creator & Marketing Specialist
The intern will help with the operations of the company, which may include developing video ideas for YouTube, research for articles or videos, setting up podcast conversations, developing a digital marketing strategy, upgrading reporting, writing content for the website, and helping with video editing. Work will be designed around the intern’s interests.
The founder believes internships at their best give a student a place to try out many types of work while figuring out what they like and don’t like doing. He also believes they are fundamentally about learning, making mistakes, and getting access to feedback and mentoring. He will do his best to make this happen.
The best fit for this type of role is someone who generally would describe themselves as:
- Having a growth mindset
- Proactive in asking questions
- Has some experience creating and publishing content in public
- Someone with an interest in working in technology or online media
- Seeks out feedback
- Loves going down internet rabbit holes
- Can synthesize information
- Wants to develop as a writer
- Fluent in English
- Interest in digital media and content
- Some evidence of working or creating in public a plus, but not required
- Length of internship, working hours, and schedule highly flexible