Position Code: BERBS13
This internship host company is on a mission to democratise natural wine through a user-friendly app to inspire, educate and empower a growing community of wine drinkers.
They connect consumers with artisanal producers through technical innovation, bringing back provenance in consumption. As the first-ever natural wine delivery app, its interface is full of design features to have a unique tasting and learning experience.
They bridge the gap in delivery services with outstanding quality products, AI systemisations and an exceptional user experience.
Role: Digital Creative Intern
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can;
- Assist the creative team on creative projects for social media content and website/app updates
- Create, and present well-drawn illustrations that will be utilized in the Sips app and other forms of media
- Export and organize files and assets as needed by the creative team
- Perform edits to book illustrations as directed by the lead illustrator
- Provide visual support for materials including press releases, e-newsletters, social media, website content, investor pitches etc
- Complete miscellaneous layout and design projects using Canva, illustrator etc
- Assist with visual preparation and implementation of special events online and offline
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Currently pursuing Bachelors or Masters’ preferably in Graphic Design, Fine Art, or Communications
- Strong communication (written & verbal) skills in English. Other languages are a plus
- Proven ability of strong drawing/draftsman skills, demonstrated by a portfolio and/or demo reel
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Photoshop functionality
- Have a working understanding of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, Toon Boom Harmony, and G Suite
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment, working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Bring fun and a light sense of humour to the team