Position Code: SGIT19
This is a vibrant and fast-growing IT company offering a suite of IT-related software services and creative digital content products. Incorporated in 2012 in Vietnam, they have established themselves as a trusted and reliable long-term partner for many of their customers.
Currently, this company’s main strength focuses on developing mobile applications, open-source Web Systems, and HTML5 programming. They are driven by their belief: ‘’ Seeking first to understand before being understood’’.
They know that knowing and understanding client needs is at the center of every successful business.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Develop websites and applications from design specifications and deliver code with high quality
- Write code that runs cross browsers
- Do unit testing and ensure all cases are tested and passed
- Perform code review, code refactor
- Be able to self-study on new technologies
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Major in Information Technology, Computer science, or relevant
- No working experience required
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, data structure, algorithms, and design patterns
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!