Position Code: BERIT06
Dear Web3 geek,
Always wondered what doing business in Web3 feels like?
This Internship Host Company is the next big NFT analytics tool, built to help NFT investors grow and manage their portfolio successfully.
There is literally nothing more exciting and more fast-growing than the market they’ve entered.
Be ready to work with FOMO. Be ready to enter the craziest market out there.
Developer Intern (m/f/x)
As an intern in the Product Development Team, you have the chance to join early on and help the Internship Host Company deliver great products users love.
They are building close to their community and are seeing direct feedback from the communities they build, which they iterate on.
They have an individual approach to building software, so most tasks will be developing scalable APIs, which will be fit-in within the whole app.
- You will develop close to users, participate in bug fixings, extend existing setup and roll out new features.
- You will work with different freelancers helping to build software – structuring backlog and passing work.
- You will take care of error handling, fixing real bugs on production.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- You are currently pursuing your bachelor’s, master’s, or are doing a gap year.
- You are excited about new technologies & software and are familiar with the Web3 Space itself, most importantly the connection to NFTs.
- You believe in NFTs – If you do not have a crypto wallet and have not at least tried to buy/mint an NFT, we do not fit.
- You proactively make things happen and want to change the way finance teams operate for the better.
- You have full working proficiency in English.
- You can deal with stress and sometimes with high-pressure situations.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!