Position Code: LISIT10
This Internship Host Company is an organisation that promotes and facilitates the practice of reuse as an essential tool for sustainable development.
They aim to enable access to materials that retain the necessary qualities for reuse in new contexts, namely, production surpluses, unused leftovers, unsold stock, etc. They also encourage new regenerative cycles that allow the redistribution of materials avoiding them becoming waste.
- Mainly working alongside the CEO, assisting with the development of the platform
- Contribute to developing new features, improving usability, and fixing possible bags
- Being able to speak fluently one of the following languages: English, Portuguese or Italian
- Being flexible, curious, and determined
- The Internship could be both In-person or Remote
- The Host Company offer flexible hours of work and a comfortable workspace in the center of Lisbon