Position Code: MXDE05
They are the Mexican Design Laboratory located in Mexico City where they generate and develop high impact projects nationally and internationally. They have more than 15 years of experience that gives them a global vision to develop innovative projects.
They have been dreaming for a while of developing interactive sculptures, products like dimming lights with proximity or sound reactions, moving mirrors…and are in needs of innovative interns to help them achieve their goals.
Role: Design Engineer Internship Role
Projects may include but aren’t limited to:
- Thoroughly researching new materials and processes
- Utilising specific software to create models of the products
- Organising previous engineering records and properly reporting new ones
- Working as part of a team to produce the best methods
- Attending design meetings with different departments
- Effectively testing prototypes
- Recording and analysing data from testing
- Constantly modifying designs until the best version is reached
The team is open to ideas and would love to hear more about your skills during an interview to tailor projects based on your skills and interests.
- Design or Engineering degree preferred
- Interest in innovation & design
- Great communication skills
- Motivated & proactive