Internship Reference: SGDE12
We are a team of passionate ecommerce experts, dedicated to putting our experience and energy at the service of our brand and seller partners to help them capture the immense ecommerce opportunity in South East Asia.
The organisation enables its brand & seller partners to increase their ecommerce sales by offering store management and online marketing services. We also offer an end-to-end service ranging from photo shooting to integration with 3rd party fulfillment & logistics providers.
With operations in Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia – more geographies to come soon – we aim to become the leading ecommerce service provider in South East Asia. They pride themselves in their professionalism, focus on results and forward-thinking team that is always one step ahead of the game to maximise clients results.
The company is currently looking for a Graphic Designer to be part of our content team to create industry leading marketing material and content for e-commerce services. You will be responsible for creation of marketing materials, shop-in-shop design, and working closely with our campaign management team to create banners for coordinate campaigns.If you have photography experience you will also be able to get involved in the photography of clients’ products for the display on the different internet market places.
● Love creativity and dedicated to your passions
● Driven, goal-oriented, and results-focused individual
● Great English skills – reading/writing/speaking
● Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
● Flexible and adaptable to change
● Excellent time management and able to work independently
● Coachable and likes to receive consistent and constant feedback
Preference given to candidates with:
● Degree in graphic design
● Basic understanding of e-commerce
● Experience living or traveling to Western countries