Internship Reference: SGDE09
To reinvent an industry, you need to build an all-star team. Join this company if you want to realise a world of better living through responsible credit, by developing and promoting products that provide businesses with comprehensive and accurate evaluation of consumer credit worthiness as well as underwrite loans between funding sources and consumers.
This is the first Vietnamese company to leverage upon the power of mobile technology, big data and machine learning to prevent fraud and determine consumer credit worthiness. The company started in 2014 in China and has since raised more than US$200 million in financing, acquired over 100 million users and processed more than US$5 billion in loans in 2017 alone. They were twice recognises as on the world’s top 50 fintech companies and has grown operations in Brazil, Singapore, Indonesia and most recently Vietnam.
● As a designer you will be working mostly on digital media advertising and corporate communications.
● You’ll also be making graphics for on-air as well as our website and social media platforms.
● You’ll work closely with the creative leads and social media manager to ensure that creative output and work is aligned with business campaigns and operational requirements.
● Develop and communicate brand standards and visual design systems on various projects; help create engaging, usable, and effective web design solutions to achieve player-focused goals and business objectives.
● Foster an open creative environment where teammates collaborate to help each other.
● Have a great portfolio.
● Posses creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
● Have a strong graphic, layout and typographic sense.
● High standard of visual execution across all media and campaigns.
● Ability to thrive in a team environment – interact, communicate and present ideas well.
● Up to date with industry leading design software and technologies.
● Professional approach to time, cost and deadline.