Internship Reference: SGDE03
Our company was launched in 2015 with a pan-Asia remit out of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. It counts a staff of 51 communication experts today. Through out the eligibility period, the agency has raised its profile through its ability to adapt to change, and its work on NIVEA, Pernod Ricard, AIA, BOSCH, etc. Since 2015, our company delivers a 80% growth, and continues to hire top talent to strengthen its offering. Our company has been recognized in Vietnam for its thought leadership too. Notable mentions are the 1-2-3 Creative Innovation, as well a regular appearances in trade and lifestyle broadcasting media. After just over two years, our company is taking continuous steps to lead the industry by leading the way in South East Asia.
– Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
– Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
– Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
– Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
– Amend final designs to clients’ comments and gain full approval
– Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
– Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
– Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
– Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
– Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
– High proficiency in all design aspects
– Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines