Internship Reference: ZHIT04
This Hong Kong company has branches based in Hong Kong, Zhuhai, Macau and Aukland, New Zealand. They deal with technologies which aim to improve banking, documentation automation, and ATM software. This includes developing A.I. technologies linked closely to banking to improve security and allow better analysis of data. This company is looking to develop, especially within China, and wants to offer the opportunity to properly train and learn about their business and company.
Data Scientist Intern for Machine learning in NLP
This internship will include analysing data required to effectively develop machine learning. The intern will be expected to use multiple software programs to aid the analysis of data needed in the project. They will be under daily guidance from a supervisor who will help them to learn more about the software and new technologies.
- Qualifications: Intern or recent graduate in computer science, engineering, statistics, mathematics, and allied disciplines
- Programming skills (Python, Java or C++), Machine learning (Natural Language Processing, Optimization and Linear Algebra)
- Experience in production/development level NLP systems
A proven record of publications (in reputed conferences such as NIPS, COLT, UAI, ICML, AISTATS, JMLR, PAMI, CVPR, ICCV, and others)
- Strong grounding in programming and systems design
Strong grounding in machine learning (ML) approaches and techniques
- Strong interest in researching and implementing new ML related technologies for NLP and CV
- Experience on Pytorch, Tensorflow, BERT, XLNET etc would be a plus.