Position Code: MANBS22
The company is listed on the government’s register of approved end-point assessment organisations and the End Point Assessment brand. They offer gateway and delivery guidance to ensure your learners are ready for the end-point assessment process.
Data Science Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Collaborate to test and validate data science software products
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases to ensure the quality of software products
- Identify, document, and report defects and issues found during testing, and work with the development team to resolve them
- Use testing tools and methodologies to perform functional, regression, and performance testing of software products
- Collaborate with data scientists to ensure data accuracy and consistency across different systems and platform
- Monitor and analse testing results to identify patterns, trends, and areas for improvement
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Relevant academic/professional background in data science/analytics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interest in data science and software testing
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent collaboration skills
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!