Position Code: BERBS27
This Internship Host Company is on a mission to make the blockchain industry more inclusive. They believe startups with a gender-balanced team have a greater chance to succeed. Their community connects those startups with skilful talents and visionary investors to achieve what they are here for.
Are you a student interested in developing your experience with an international team? The Host Company are looking for talented and knowledgeable candidates who can think out of the box and has an excellent eye for detail.
Join them and work towards building a sustainable and inclusive world.
Data Operator Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Create and manage spreadsheets based on manager instructions.
- Collect information via online search and enter it into templates within time limits.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities and check the output.
- Organize file naming convention and file locations in Google Drive.
- Deliver the ‘jobs to be done’ items in due time.
- Collaborate with company team members and interns working on the same project.
- Make amendments based on the feedback from the respective team members.
- Proactively make suggestions for improvement.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Business or data science major preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google sheets.
- Basic understanding of databases.
- Great attention to detail with fast typing skills.
- Critical thinker and self-organized person.
- Experience with data programs like MySQL preferred.
- Experience with productivity tools like Trello, Notion and Discord preferred.
- Strong creative and analytical skills.
- Excellent English in verbal and written communications.
- Work in the agile startup environment (remote).
- Receive guidance and feedback from an experienced data analysis professional.
- Flexible working schedule (The evaluation will be based on the outcome).
- Access to the upcoming superstar startup community in blockchain.
- Be part of the next generation web 3.0 industry.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!