Position Code: MANBS20
This start-up replicates Walking Tour Experiences on a phone: The experiences are created by Local Experts who will tell the customers everything people need to know about the place they are visiting. Their plan is to build the biggest travellers community around the world.
Data Analytics Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Collecting, organising, and analyzing large sets of data from various sources
- Using statistical techniques and software to analyse data and identify the latest travel and tourism trends
- Creating visualizations and reports to help others understand the insights from the data analysis
- Collaborating with the rest of the team to help develop our strategy
- Contributing your suggestions related to data analytics for the benefit of the company
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Current enrolment in an undergraduate or master’s course for data analytics or a similar field
- Familiarity with data analytics software and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a passion for analytics
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and self-motivated
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!