Position Code: MANBS19
This Internship Host Company is a men’s underwear and swimwear brand that combines contemporary design with innovative craftsmanship to provide a seamless solution for men looking for the right blend of underwear, swimwear, loungewear, and other accessories.
What defines them is not just the products they create, but also the extent they go into the delivery of service to their customers – The company offers quick-drying, moisture-wicking underwear that combines the latest technology in garment engineering to ensure comfort, reliability, and fit.
Data Analytics Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Collecting , organising, and analysing large sets of data from various sources
- Using statistical techniques and software to analyse data and identify trends
- Creating visualisations and reports to help others understand the insights from the data analysis
- Collaborating with the rest of the team to help develop the company
- Contributing your suggestions related to data analytics for the benefit of the company
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Relevant academic/professional background in data analytics
- Keen interest in tech and the fashion/retail industry
- Good communicator and fast learner
- Critical thinker
- Excellent command of English
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!