Position Code: MADBS57
This company is a start-up with a strong technological research base focused on dentistry, they are co-founded by a dentist and a computer scientist.
They aim to make a positive impact through the development of disruptive technologies that will improve the dentistry digital workflow used in clinical practices worldwide.
Data Analyst Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Industry data analysis
- Implant data management
- Neural network management for data order
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to process and interpret data
- Experience with data management and organisation is desirable
- Interest in neural network concepts and techniques
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python or R is a plus
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects effectively
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!