Internship Reference: TPIT24
This company is currently the world’s largest privately-owned designer, developer and manufacturer of advanced drug delivery systems such as Auto Injectors & Pen Injectors. The company was established in 1989 by Swedish entrepreneurs with the goal of combining world-class manufacturing in Asia with the strengths of Western Management practices.
They design, develop and manufacture advanced drug delivery devices such as auto injectors, pen injectors and inhalers. They also manufacture a range of other products including pressure mattress systems, patient lifting slings, medical soft goods, beds and offer design-to-build and contract manufacturing services for products such as laboratory handling equipment, neurosurgical devices, catheters and industrial equipment.
Project Management Office Analytics
- A challenging internship opportunity in Project, Program and Portfolio Analytics to support and improve internal decision processes based advanced Data Analytics, standardized reporting and workflows .
- Work with a dedicated Mentor during the entire internship period.
- Embrace Asia-experience in a highly innovative, international company.
- Internship duration: 6 months +
- Student in Engineering, Computer Sciences, Data Analytics/Applied Statistics or Business.
- Independent thinker who is willing to discover new solutions off the beaten track.
- Knowledge of O365/MS Excel, MS Project Server and Sharepoint.
- Strong intercultural and interdisciplinary communication skills in English (spoken/written).
- Diligent, reliable and target oriented team player.