Position Code: MXBS57
We are a small company based in Mexico City that specializes in providing customized services to clients in the public and private sectors. Our services include research, advisory and political analysis. We specialize in public sector advisory, technical work in the executive and legislative branches, public policy creation and advisory in communication and electoral campaigns.
Data Analysis Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Data and research analyst.
- Analyse electoral results.
- Create databases.
- Search for patterns in electoral data.
- Social media/SEO analytics.
- Public Policy KPI analysis.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Any person with experience or majoring in data analysis or similar fields.
- Quantitative research experience is preferable.
- A background in social sciences involved with politics (international affairs, public policy, sociology) is a plus.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!