Position Code: MANBS21
The goal of this company is to simplify property management through a B2B real estate technology platform that connects buildings, users, and their data. Their vision is to create a user-friendly single-page app, similar in simplicity to Instagram, that streamlines the property management process. By reducing the need for unnecessary trips to properties, the platform also promotes sustainability and economic efficiency.
The company’s platform benefits both property developers and occupiers/homeowners by providing a better experience for purchasers, organising documentation, and connecting approved suppliers to buildings for long-term management. This creates a marketplace opportunity for data and a network of property experts. The platform is not limited to new builds, but can also be used for secondhand and commercial spaces. The company aims to solve the growing challenges of property management in today’s complex and technology-driven buildings.
Data Analysis Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Collecting, organising, and analysing large sets of data from various sources
- Using statistical techniques and software to analyse data and identify the latest travel and tourism trends
- Creating visualisations and reports to help others understand the insights from the data analysis
- Collaborating with the rest of the team to help develop our strategy
- Contributing your suggestions related to data analytics for the benefit of the company
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Relevant academic/professional background in data analytics
- Keen interest in tech and real estate
- Good communicator and fast learner
- Critical thinker
- Excellent command of English
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!