This company is a global Logistics and Oil Drilling Company with over roughly 152.000 clients in over 130 countries.
The business success is built on a number of strengths, its size and global reach, its financial strength, its talented employees, its time-honored values, its approach to sustainability and its drive to innovate. The Chengdu office is focused on customer services, financial administration as well as client documentation. Therefore, it is responsible for liasing with internal divisions and external customers. Moreover, it gathers global data of its high variety of international clients.
Number of Staff: 1400
HR Learning & Development Internship
- Assist the HR L&D team on all training programs
- Support the HR L&D team with their respective Projects
- Conduct training independently, depending on intern’s skill
- Training data management
- Training materials Management
- Assist on employee activities, such as campus recruitment, program ceremony, staff reward ceremony, etc.
- Open to all majors, preferable in advanced state of studies
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Open minded and sociable
- Fluent in English
- Professional work attitude
- Able to learn fast and detail orientated mindset
- European/American/Australian citizen preferred
- Basic knowledge of Chinese language is a plus
- Able to adapt to a Chinese Team