Position Code: MADBS08
This company has created a new App to give visibility and encourage to buy in business and local shops (bakeries, greengrocers, fishmongers and butchers), reduce emissions and fight against food waste.
They connect lovers of responsible shopping with local establishments that want to expand their product offering beyond their usual clientele.
Founded during 2020 in Madrid, they are currently serving the Spain market but will be expanding in other markets soon – it’s an exciting time to join them!
Customer Success Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Management and maintenance of the company’s database;
- Making calls to update contact details of potential customers and market analysis;
- Coordination and support in outbound campaigns and project development;
- Support in research and monitoring of business opportunities;
- Participation in the creation of marketing and sales material;
- Making calls for the development of new projects and commercial actions;
- Performing tasks to create and increase the company’s portfolio of contacts;
- Coordination of client visits and closing of contracts;
- Management of new contracts;
- Proactively interacting with prospects to convert them into clients;
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Proactive, eager to learn and team working skills
- Spanish skills are not a requirement but preferred
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!