Position Code: MANBS14
The business is an independent UK Supplier of wine and spirits. They provide innovative, bespoke solutions and their vision are to drive sustainable growth for their customers by being a world-class service provider. The first production of Wines & Spirits started in 1955 and they were the first to use the Manchester shipping canal to transport wine.
Customer Service Administrator
Processing of incoming sales orders via phone, fax and EDI. Identifying shortages and communication with warehouse and demand management to minimise the impact on the customer:
- Processing customer orders in accordance with operating procedures.
- First-line support for customer queries.
- Provide assistance with ad hoc reports/special projects.
- Arrangement of transport & booking slots for groupage & full trailer loads.
- Liaising with the Finance section for new accounts/credit limit issues.
- Informing Customers of any problems with OOS, or late delivery issues.
- Updating Account Managers with any quality/stock/production issues.
- Coordination of dual supply orders, surcharges etc.
- Co-ordination with Warehouse & Customers for any trailer fill requirements.
- Arranging uplifts for damaged/incorrect products.
The role will be available from the office in Manchester: 5 days per week 8:30 am until 4:45 pm (with 45 mins lunch).
In terms of benefits the intern would have access to are as follows:
- Salary of £20,000 (pro-rata).
- Holiday entitlement (Pro Rata).
- Huge discounts on wine and spirits in our company shop.
- On-site free parking.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
The job requires general administrative experience, good communication skills and attention to detail. A high level of computer literacy is required. Strong customer service ethic and polite telephone manner.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!