Internship Reference: ZHBS72
This Australian owned company’s business is all about reducing costs, ensuring quality and thereby creating value together in partnership with their clients and top China OEM factories. This is a fast growing company and is quickly expanding within China and Internationally. They reduce costs through identifying the most efficient Chinese manufactures, connecting clients with them directly, utilizing local input-cost and pricing knowledge, optimizing logistics and grouping buying power from several clients with similar sourcing needs. It manages the entire China supply chain – factory sourcing, production planning, quality assurance and logistics, providing a single dependable point of contact across multiple time zones, for all technical and commercial issues.
Customer Assistant Intern
- Contact European and American customers.
- Find and contact new clients both domestically and abroad
- Create and maintain our client database
- Assist in communication, provide support in various capacities, and be engaged in various documentation efforts.
- Translation of documents
- Prospecting new markets for current products (B2B / B2C)
- Support the sales and exports operations
- Fluent in English
- Multiple Languages would be a bonus