Internship Reference: CDED23
This global company employs 59 000 associates in China, boasts 450 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries as well as sales and service partners in roughly 150 countries worldwide – their first Asia based office opened in Shanghai on October 19, 1909.
Their name is associated with innovative technology and trailblazing inventions that have made history, they do business all over the world and are active in the most wide-ranging sectors.
In China they manufacture and market automotive original equipment and aftermarket products, packaging technology, security and communication systems as well as thermotechnology to name but a few.
This internship position provides a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to work for one of the world’s largest organisations which has been part of the 500 largest global companies in the world for the past 23 years.
The intern will be working within the Logistics Department at this German Conglomerate. You will be working closely with Chinese colleagues to assist in improving the Cultural Awareness as well as the language skills of your department team.
The tasks will include but will not be limited to the below points;
- Learning about the workings of the Logistics Department whilst engaging with colleagues
- Cultural engagement and exchange as well as language advice
- Sharing western culture through innovative and personalised methods
- Free accommodation provided close to Company Office
- Alternatively free shuttle bus to and from Company Office to downtown Chengdu
- English native speaker or very advanced English speaker
- Enthusiastic and willing to use their own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Student or recent graduate
- Team player
- Organised and punctual
- Positive attitude, flexible and self-motivated
- Outgoing and sociable
- Any degree/major accepted