Internship Reference: CDFN03
This recently founded, wholly-owned subsidiary of one of China’s largest financial groups focuses on asset and investment management. The company facilitates cross-border merges, acquisitions and private equity investment between European, American and Chinese companies.
The group’s core industries are real estate development, commercial operation and management, property management, financial and equity investment.
Additionally, the Group is focused on e-commerce, science and technology research and development, environmental protection, chemical and grain and oil food trade and other fields.
Since its inception, the Group has developed and built many high-quality real estate projects. In 2016, the Group was listed in China’s TOP 100 of Real Estate Developers and China’s TOP 100 of Real Estate Enterprises.
Market and Financial Analyst Internship
- Support the internationally trained team with on-going projects
- Analyse and conduct due diligence on the market position of potential project targets and develop strategies to achieve these
- Active involvement in Business Development including client visits and presentations
- Project Management
- Identify Chinese market demands
- Attend meetings and analyse client needs
- Financial short- and long-term forecasting
Additional task: provide cross-cultural training for colleagues
- Finance, Accounting or related major preferred
- US or European preferred
- Interest in financial markets and instruments
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced MS-Office skills
- Business English proficiency, Chinese is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to work in an international team
- Knowledge about M&A and Asset Management
- Basic knowledge about the own and Chinese financial markets
- Good time management and able to work towards deadlines
- Open minded, positive personality
- Motivation to learn new hard and soft skills