Reference Code: CDDE25
This organisation is a Chinese silk brand, it was founded by a group of young individuals from all walks of life, such as artists, designers, photographers, beauty-specialists, hairstylists and silk experts with over 30 years combined working experience.
The team love silk, they love to be creative with the material and love to express the precious traditional culture in a fashionable and modern way. All products are 100% silk; silk pyjamas/shirt/skirt & bedding, as well as accessories – scarf, eye mask and facial mask.
Customised design according to clients’ background and needs is provided. One project they have worked on was to design a souvenir for the APEC annual meeting held in Chengdu referred to as ‘Panda’s Home’, the team designed an eye mask with bamboo leave’s incorporated as part of it.
Furthermore, they have designed baby bedding for luxury hotels such as St. Regis for their family rooms with local cultural elements.
Creative Designer Internship
The internship includes but is not limited to the below points. If you are interested in the position and would like to find out more, please apply for the position and we can aim to introduce you to the organisation to further discuss the internship.
- Contribute towards the creative design for silk products
- Research-based projects – culture and brand background study
- Concept design
- An individual that thinks ‘outside of the box’
- Proactive decision-maker
- Familiar with Illustrator and MS Office package
- Skilled in using Adobe Photoshop
- Illustration, computer and free-hand design skills are preferred
- Interested and passionate about silk products, strong market sense and brand awareness.